Chabezz the delusional

Being programmed by Useless Natations and then reading newsmax will make you delusional? What's a natation?

Newsmax will make you delusional all on it's own whatever it is.

Being programmed by Useless Natations and then reading newsmax will make you delusional? What's a natation?

This goes to show a lack of imagination, not to mention not being able to think on your own which brings me back to my origin statement, that you are a product of being programed, not an individual..

Your past posts only show talking points not individuality...

Why is Chavez an idiot for noticing US soldiers doing manuevers off the coast of Venezuela?

Cooool...

The ignore feature is working outstanding and I do not have to read the kool aid drinking hair brain retort of spike...

Ain't it just peachy? You get to see the cute little "This user is on your ignore list" as all his posts.

"Spike, you little asshole! I keep talking smack about you liberal sons of bitches, and your only comeback is 'this user is on your ignore list'! Say something else!"

It's good a good laugh seeing people so intimidated they're afraid to read a difference of opinion and reduced to sputtering out random meaningless insults.

:whip:

kool aid drinking

I wonder what he has against Kool Aid?

180px-Kool-AidMan.jpg

Highwayman, you're missing some good stuff. Your post went way over Spike's head. He totally missed the Kool Aid reference.

S'ok Spike, when Hilary gives you the Kool Aid, drink it, and you'll be in a peaceful world where we can live happily with our heathen brothers.

"Spike, you little asshole! I keep talking smack about you liberal sons of bitches, and your only comeback is 'this user is on your ignore list'! Say something else!"

Careful...your're approaching that line & yelling at non-liberals is difficult for me.

Nah, just make it less personal. Attack ideas...not the folks posting them.

Back