Checking In

PrincessLissa

Hello all. I am one tired momma! Athena is sleeping better at night, but during the day time she is very fussy. SHe has reflux which sometimes makes for some very tiring and headachey hours. She smiles all the time and we even got a giggle out of her the other day. I come by and read the boards on occasion, but it's hard when the few minutes I get to myself each day are spent on showering or dishes.

I hope that everyone is well. Have I missed any big news?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Reflux is hellish. My oldest had that. Stock up on spray carpet spot remover is all I can say :(

My doctor reassured me by saying by kindergarten he wouldn't be hurling anymore. :blank:

Mare

Do they her on any meds.? Baby Zantac can be prescribed by her pediatrician if its bad. My great neice takes that for reflux.

PrincessLissa

I am posting one right now, I promise!

The reflux is much better after they put her on Zantac. Mommy is much more rested now. :)

Uki Chick

PrincessLissa said:
I am posting one right now, I promise!

The reflux is much better after they put her on Zantac. Mommy is much more rested now. :)

Glad to hear the situation is better. Must of been hell on her as well. Poor thing.

Professur

Our oldest was lactose intolerant, but could manage breastmilk. But the youngest couldn't even take breastmilk. We switched him to soy formula to get through. That might help.

PrincessLissa

She is much better with the Zantac so the doc said to keep regular formula going.

It's a long sad story about not being able to breastfeed. Neither of our bodies could do it. :(