Chevelle

BlurOfSerenity

who here likes chevelle?
i just got one of their cd's ("wonder what's next") yesterday.
i didnt know why i got it, except that it was cheap and i didnt have to pay for it (i had a giftcard).
upon the first couple of listenings, i thought they were so-so. kinda generic modern rock type stuff, nothing special.
but i've been listening to it more, and listening to the words and such...
it's quite a good cd, in my opinion.
i understand its their second one, is their first any better?

discuss Chevelle.

p.s: if you are unfamiliar with them, download "the red" and "send the pain below", you may know them.

That generation gap is buggering huge here, isn't it?

All the young'uns are thinking I'm talking about shopping:D

theyre pretty cool i got their autographs at an ozzfest. musically theyre allright not that great but some very cool guys offstage

HOw does a car sign an autograph?

chevlle.jpg

:D

ash r said:
who here likes chevelle?
i just got one of their cd's ("wonder what's next") yesterday.
i didnt know why i got it, except that it was cheap and i didnt have to pay for it (i had a giftcard).
upon the first couple of listenings, i thought they were so-so. kinda generic modern rock type stuff, nothing special.
but i've been listening to it more, and listening to the words and such...
it's quite a good cd, in my opinion.
i understand its their second one, is their first any better?

discuss Chevelle.

p.s: if you are unfamiliar with them, download "the red" and "send the pain below", you may know them.

I actually like them a bit. Some of their songs make the stereo in my car boom...some make my speakers pop...but in general they're not too bad :headbang:

Seriously, though, my favorite songs of their's are Comfortable Liar, Send The Pain Below and Don't Fake This. Personally I prefer 30 Seconds to Mars or Vex Red to Chevelle, but they still sit on my playlist. :p

Back