Chia Scooby Doo

I saw all of those 2 weeks ago scurrying through a Wal-Mart. My wtf moment was for the Homer Chia. Its all about giving him hair... and the character is stone bald.

unclehobart said:
I saw all of those 2 weeks ago scurrying through a Wal-Mart. My wtf moment was for the Homer Chia. Its all about giving him hair... and the character is stone bald.

I thought Homer had a comb-over? :confused:

3 hairs I think. He was far short of a comb over. In the episode where the kids went to camp Krusty, Homer de-stressed and lost some weight and started to regrow hair. After about 3 weeks he said, "Look Marge! I'm thiiis (fingers an inch apart motion) close to a comb over."

we found a chia pet (the puppy) at a thrift job still in the original shrink wrap, musta been almost 10 years old. i bought it and after a few grumbles and groan about the tackiness of it all (rob) i "planted" the seeds. that damn puppy looked like it had been exposed to nuclear radiation. i think maybe thirty seeds sprouted. i finally tossed it a few days back. so there is something to be said for the freshness of your chia seeds. i still want a chia einstein.

There's a 'paint-café' close to my place...you can paint your own cups, dishes, glasses etc...and they'll fire them up for you. They have near-chia pets of pretty much anything you can think of. Local artist churns them out.

unclehobart said:

So is Shrek,but his Ass is quite hairy. :lloyd:

Back