Children? Your Method of Punishment...

I've only spanked my 2-year old once, last night in fact. And that was after the timeouts and talking didn't work.

I remember my dad spanking me once or twice in my entire life. Just the thought of getting spanked usually made me think twice about doing something bad.

Mare said:
Gess guys/gals thnx for sharing the horror stories...LOL...time-outs,taking things away and spanking all rules in my book....if you do the crime you do the time, if the time doesnt work, take something away, all else fails, SPATULA!!!!!!

Can I come to your house, and misbehave? :angel:

kuulani said:
I've only spanked my 2-year old once, last night in fact. And that was after the timeouts and talking didn't work.

I remember my dad spanking me once or twice in my entire life. Just the thought of getting spanked usually made me think twice about doing something bad.
I only got spanked a few times myself. After that, I always worked being bad around not being caught or making sure someone else got blamed. :D I'm afraid it never made me be good though, but it did teach me to behave correctly in my parents sight.

Back