Choked to death

Stop Laughing

The Yankees defined it the last 4 days. I don't believe it, but I love it. Biggest choke in baseball history, couldn't happen to a better team. A truly heroic comeback by the Red Sox, down 3 games to none and trailing in the 9th of game 4 facing Rivera, and they come back and win it in marathon baseball, followed by more marathon baseball, then go to NY and win both games there, totally unbelieveable.

there are hugh crowds in downtown Boston tonight. just about everyone i know had written the Sox off after game 3 including myself.
fantastic series. now on to the World Series.

You know, one of my coworkers at another location sent me a lovely gift today through company mail. A lovely pair of RED SOCKS!!!!!

He's a funny, funny guy.

Hardest I've laughed in a while.

Spot said:
there are hugh crowds in downtown Boston tonight. just about everyone i know had written the Sox off after game 3 including myself.
fantastic series. now on to the World Series.

*[cough] Curse of the Bambino [/cough]*

I still say it's good that the Cubs won't be in the series as well. If we had a Boston-Chicago world series, the earth would have to implode or something because neither team can ever win the series again.

Hey, if the Red Sox do win it and the world doesn't end, then next year you don't have to fear the end of the world if we're in it.

BOSTON - A college student celebrating the Red Sox come-from-behind victory over the New York Yankees was killed after a police officer called in to control the rowdy crowd shot her in the eye with what was designed to be a non-lethal projectile.

Fifteen other people, including a police officer, suffered minor injuries in Boston's Kenmore Square neighborhood early Thursday, after thousands of baseball fans spilled onto the streets near Fenway Park to celebrate the Red Sox winning the American League pennant at Yankee Stadium

thumb.bx10610212304.fan_death_bx106.jpg

Source

Back