Choose a number

Pick a number

Votes: 4 14.8%

Votes: 3 11.1%

Votes: 14 51.9%

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
At least you have company. Wasn't me though...I picked one of those alternate loooosers :D

I'm pleased to inform you that 60% of OTC members are true sex maniacs. :)

I was just curious about the psychology of choosing numbers. I know that when presented with a card with 1, 2, 3, and 4 on it, roughly 80%+ of the population will choose 3. I wondered if results in an online poll would be similar.

They are.

Kinda makes you wonder about the accuracy of forum polls. On the surface at least, it appears that roughly 60% of the members that don't bother to read the options but vote just for the hell of it will choose the third option (if there are four... I don't know how this translates to more or fewer options, if at all).

Interesting, at least.

I was wondering where you were going with this. I just figured it was the C test. It's been said that most of the time, if you pick all C's on a Multiple choice test, you will do better than picking any other.

OLI said:
I'm pleased to inform you that 60% of OTC members are true sex maniacs.
Bullshit...
Its more than that going by the posts I've read here.
Just because I wanted 4 women instead of 3 I'm not a sex maniac :confbang: :hump:

I chose 4. Don't ask me why I always choose numer by what my brain seem to classify as aestethically beautiful(rw?) :shrug: . In that order my preference: 7-4-2-9-6-5-3-8-1

Back