Christmas fishing bonus...

I have no idea how this works. Since the ship sank, wouldn't the product be finders keepers, especially if they sent no recovery team?

Gonz said:
I have no idea how this works. Since the ship sank, wouldn't the product be finders keepers, especially if they sent no recovery team?

Depends on whether it was lost in international waters, I would assume. Since the ship didn't sink, and wasn't damaged, however, there is another term for salvage...Flotsam, towards the bottom of that page, is what it was.

"I don't think we'll be sending out the deep sea divers to recover the other packs," said Ms Cullen. "But we would love to see them to find out how they survived!"

It's for the best...everyone knows that you shouldn't drink and dive. :D

Gato_Solo said:
Depends on whether it was lost in international waters, I would assume. Since the ship didn't sink, and wasn't damaged, however, there is another term for salvage...Flotsam, towards the bottom of that page, is what it was.

My guess is they belong to the insurance company that undoubtedly paid off a claim,but since they would be unsaleable "for consumption" I doubt the Insurance company would care.

A.B.Normal said:
My guess is they belong to the insurance company that undoubtedly paid off a claim,but since they would be unsaleable "for consumption" I doubt the Insurance company would care.

As long as the seal is intact, the liquid inside should be drinkable. They keep them pretty well packed nowadays. :grinyes:

Back