Christmas gifts...

Mare

Everybody done-last minute shoppers- or still doing the rush.
Almost done here,couple more important things for my oldest. :swing:

haven't even started putting any serious thought into it. :( penny's is having a sale tomorrow, might hit that. Otherwise, i'll wait til payday (16th, last before christmas) and wing it.

/me is a last minute shopper, though I put lots and lots of thought into it.

absolute last minute shopper....but usually i get my mail-offs out in time. just bought my 8 year old a microscope set, a spongebob squarepants barbie doll, and a bunch of stationary....the little ones are much easier.

tonks said:
absolute last minute shopper....but usually i get my mail-offs out in time. just bought my 8 year old a microscope set, a spongebob squarepants barbie doll, and a bunch of stationary....the little ones are much easier.

OMG-I spent my whole day off looking for one.URGHHHH.
Heard toys R Us MIGHT have one. Florida sucks for finding certain things. And that a MUST have on his list. Nobody down here carried it , not even walmart -believe that one...

everyone is getting gift certificates to whatever mall they are nearer to. i just dont have the energy or desire to kill myself in a mall looking for stuff.
i am oh-so-close to getting the family to stop the whole gift thing. except for the nephews. for now.

I am done my mom and brother. Still have to decide with my best friend if we're giving gifts.

Haven't even started....or thought about it. I usually wait until right before I can't get anything shipped in time.

I'm doing Christmas in Hawaii. Theres no way in H-E-double toothpicks that I'm going to haul over filled swag bags via the airport. I will have to do all shopping when I get over there.

Got the wife, Numbers 1,3,5, and 6 done, still need to figure out what 2 and 4 are going to get. Need to get something for my mother yet too, no fucking clue what yet...

i am mainly shopping for the kids this year....gotta get something for the parental units and the spouse...but all in all this is goin to be a very crappy christmas....i really hope i et a new keyboard this fucking sticky ass gg key is hacking me off. maybe i'll get a reat big cyanide pill to make the holidays just so much simpler:)

unclehobart said:
I'm doing Christmas in Hawaii. Theres no way in H-E-double toothpicks that I'm going to haul over filled swag bags via the airport. I will have to do all shopping when I get over there.

H-E- Double hockey sticks hun :p

kuulani said:
*how many of you remember what pau means? :D

ooohhh .. me! me! I do!!! :D

aside from the stuff me and ku'u got together, I haven't done anything .. I'm just gonna wait til after finals when unc is here and I'll drag his ass all over the place shopping :D

Back