Christmas shopping.........

Mare

So...................Did any of you Mommy & Daddy's start the xmas shopping yet? I got some things, always a late starter, figured I better start while I can!

Nope. Got to worry 'bout the birthday shopping first. Which would have been an easy task if it hadn't been for that pesky sone-thing on DVD-players (He's been wanting some japanese anime DVD's, but alas, they won't worke on our player)

Nada yet, but I've got it pretty much thought out.

There's a bucket of 275 K'nex in the Christmas Wish Book (Sears Catalogue) for 20 bucks. That oughta be a winner.

The 11 year old tween is difficult to figure out this year.

Good on you starting early, Mare!

What's the matter with you people? I've been done since December 26th of 2004! As for the hiding places? I've got a locker at work. Te secret is not to buy 'faddish' things. :grinyes:

[fingers stuck in ears]

*blah blah blah blah* I can't hear you until AFTER Thanksgiving *blah blah blah blah*

I started today. I am not a mommy or a daddy but I bought part of my Mommy's gift :)

Gonz said:
[fingers stuck in ears]

*blah blah blah blah* I can't hear you until AFTER Thanksgiving *blah blah blah blah*

:grinyes: ........I know its only Halloween! LOL

Been buying gifts for a while...providing the price was right and it fit the person.

This year... I'm buying MrsBish a King-sized mattress, she's buying me a king-sized box-spring, and we're asking for sheets from family :) We're allowed 1 more gift to each other. :) *

*There's a store locally that's giving away a desktop with every purchase of a mattress...so I might have a bonus gift this year :D

[font=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Month's 'Til Christmas - 1[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][size=-1][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Days 'Til Christmas - 53[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Hours 'Til Christmas - 1286[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Minutes 'Til Christmas - 77215[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Seconds 'Til Christmas - 4632909[/size][/font]

We are almost half way done already. I wanted to be prepared this year and not sped a pocket full on whatever is left in the stores on the 23rd. Also, this way, it doesn't seem like such a dup into the wallet if we do it slowly over three months.

Back