Christmas TV

There are several that should be required Christmas watching but Nick & Toon & all the rest have made cartoons less "special". As a kid you couldn't pry us away from these shows. Now, they're on 265 times by Thanksgiving. :(

Yeah, I agree with Gonz, they used to be really cool, now Toon does the 12 days of Christmas in early December, and every show is on 20 times, I liked it when they were on one night, and if you missed it, you missed it.

btw, my favorite will always be Frosty the Snowman.

Wheeeee.... the year without a santa claus, its got the heatmiser and snowmiser in it.

I haven't seen any of those classics in years. But I've seen two of my favorites in the past few weeks... A Christmas Story and Scrooged.:cool:

Well we've got Scooby Doo, Monsters Inc and Cracking Contraptions(Wallace & Gromett) to watch (if I can keep my hands off them till then) - none of which I've seen yet.

But the Christmas cartoons that they show on TV over here that I like are Father Christmas, Grandad and The Night Before Christmas. :)

i like a lot of the Christmas Cartoons. my mom when i was a senior in HS got me a beanie baby of the Abonimable Snowman :) i loved that thing before i gave it to my ex. Christmas cartoons are the best

Let that be a lesson to you: don't give anything you'll eventually want back to a girlfriend. For example, my dad told me never to let a girl wear my class ring, because that's how he lost his.

Senor Don Gato said:
What about Rudolph the Red Nosed Reighndeer?

Aaaaggghhhh! After the kids watched it the other day, I had that damn song, We Are Santa's Elves, running through my head over and over and over and over. :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

Even though I generally detest Dickens, I really like watching the George C. Scott version of A Christmas Carol.

"SCROOOOOGE!!!!"

:santabng:

Inkara1 said:
Let that be a lesson to you: don't give anything you'll eventually want back to a girlfriend. For example, my dad told me never to let a girl wear my class ring, because that's how he lost his.

i didnt say i wanted it back. im glad she enjoys it

Back