Cindy Sheehan Protests Gitmo in Cuba

highwayman

Wonder if Sheehan can be clasified as an enemy combatent...
Why not give her a tour of the common grounds wile the prisoners are being exercized and see how fast her attitude will change...

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2007/1/7/02133.shtml?s=ic
American "peace mom" Cindy Sheehan called for the closure of the U.S. military prison in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, as she and other activists arrived here Saturday to draw attention to the nearly 400 terror suspects held at the remote site.

Sheehan is among 12 human rights and anti-war activists who will travel across this Caribbean island next week

Nah... not really. Cindy is not, nor has ever been famous. Cindy lost a kid to the war, Jane did not. ...and to the best of my knowledge, Cindy has never gone to Iraq to actually give direct aid and comfort to the enemy.

I'm thinking she's more like the new Dick Gregory.

Nah... not really. Cindy is not, nor has ever been famous. Cindy lost a kid to the war, Jane did not. ...and to the best of my knowledge, Cindy has never gone to Iraq to actually give direct aid and comfort to the enemy.

I'm thinking she's more like the new Dick Gregory.
But she strikes up the same public sentiment, does she not?
now she was a babe - Jane fonda.

What's this Cindy look like?

Not good....

But she strikes up the same public sentiment, does she not?
I would say that she carries the banner for the anti-war movement... but the level of public sentiment in the Iraq campaign can't carry a candle to the level of Vietnam protestations.

Can anything in recent history? I suppose a better analogy would that Cindy is to Iraq what Jane was to Viet Nam.

What's this Cindy look like?

Nothing that a good plastic surgeon cannot cure. But then she would still have the same brain...

Cindy.Sheehan.TV.commercial.screenshot.png

Jane is the enemy. Cindy is a broken woman who lost a son who volunteered to go to Iraq. As soon as Cindy hands over passed information to the leaders of the insurgents, she can join Jane on the enemy list.

Did Jane supply info? I thought it was more of a hospitality/publicity/photo shoot visit.

As she was speaking with/hugging/praising several POWs, they were passing along military ID numbers, or names, for her to take back so folks back home knew who was alive & captured.

She turned them over to the Cong at the end of the line.

Nixon and Ford didn't want to make a martyr of her in an already socially polarized atmosphere. They didn't want to make a circus of it... so a cold shoulder they turned instead and let history do the rest.

Back