Civil rights?

spike

Dumb ass, you tell them "NO" and there is no search, say "YES" and there is search.

Ah, so you are ok with it.

See the only ones defending it are the conservatives. Thanks for proving my point.

Look who's gone with the childish insults again too. Grow up.

spike

Alexander Fraser Tytler
A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy, which is always followed by a dictatorship.

Yeah, more tax rebates while setting a record deficit! :laugh:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Yeah, more tax rebates while setting a record deficit! :laugh:

The tax cuts brought in more money, again. The fact that the Washington crowd can't stop spending is anotehr matter.

Ok, spike, what is wrong with a homeowner giving free consent to the police to search their home?

ResearchMonkey

Ah, so you are ok with it.

Look who's gone with the childish insults again too. Grow up.

I have to be, its the law, and has been the law since before you and I were born.

...are you aware that that here in Cali, where WE both live they can search you car w/o probable cause if the keys are in it or you just sitting it? in a Vons parking lot? (provided the store is open.) or becuase you don't have your seatbelt on ...And you're OK with it?

Oh and would you prefer grown up insults doody-head?

You aint got nothing good comming you insulting hypocrite.

Yeah! Like Patriot Act, Iraqi Freedom, War on Terror and other such bullshit.

Patriot act - catch terrorist, not used to catch civillians using anonymizers looking at their kiddie pr0n like liberals claimed, feared. seems right.

Iraqi has elections - considerably free as opposed to rule under saddam. seems right

For fun...... what would you have named the mission?

spike

I have to be, its the law, and has been the law since before you and I were born.

Great, so we've established that warrantless searches are defended by conservatives only.

...are you aware that that here in Cali, where WE both live they can search you car w/o probable cause if the keys are in it or you just sitting it? in a Vons parking lot? (provided the store is open.) or becuase you don't have your seatbelt on ...And you're OK with it?

When did I say I was ok with it?

Oh and would you prefer grown up insults doody-head?

You aint got nothing good comming you insulting hypocrite.

I'd prefer you learn to talk like a big kid.

Patriot act - catch terrorist, not used to catch civillians using anonymizers looking at their kiddie pr0n like liberals claimed, feared. seems right.

How many terrorists have been caught with this since we gave up our freedom? Go ahead.

Iraqi has elections - considerably free as opposed to rule under saddam. seems right

For fun...tell me what percentage of Iraqis think this was a good idea?

catocom

it's actually much more, and it's scary, but we'll just have to trust the admin
to do the right thing.

IMO it needs to be revised in a major way.

ResearchMonkey

it's actually much more, and it's scary, but we'll just have to trust the admin
to do the right thing.

IMO it needs to be revised in a major way.

Agreed, but we both know, there has been and always will be, more to that story then we'll ever know.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
They should never even be asked without probable cause.

That is another matter. Although, given the local problems & the suspicions, that is still up to the homeowner.

"No officer, not without a warant." Very easy to say.

minkey hit it in one shot.