classes started back up

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
my first one is for 2 weeks. work all day and then go to class for 5 hours. after that i go during the day and then go to work at night.
Im to old for this shit. I need a nap already.:gmorning:

yea for MS certification. usually they are during the day but 1 got cancelled so i had to switch to a nite class to stay on track.

My sister got her A+ at a night study.;)
She tried the network part, but didn't quite pass, and decided
not to try it again right now.

yea when im done ill have MCP,MCSA,MCSE,and MCSDBA.
supposedly to be done by june. my head hurts just thinking about it.

I'm assuming MCSDBA is for database admin? I had a class load like that when I went for my MCSE also... Up at 6am, study before work, 15 minute lunch/15 minute study, work till 4:45pm, school at 5:30pm till 10:20pm, home to study and do homework, sleep at 2am... It was freakin rough but I kinda miss it now. I haven't learned anything new since then so I'm finally going to get my A+ which I didn't consider that important at the time, being I was going for networking... Wound up doing A+ work anyway. :shrug:

What's your first class? Do take one class at a time or have different classes on different days? We did that... Had DOS M/W/F and Novell T/Thu, etc... It sucked. I would rather have concentrated on one class at a time.

one at a time but within a week or 2 depending on how long the class is. So do you have your MCSE?

my guilty little secret.... i'd done all the studying and everything that'd get me an mcse, but then found unix and didn't bother with the exams

windows 95, nt 4... yummy :)

samcurry said:
one at a time but within a week or 2 depending on how long the class is. So do you have your MCSE?

No, unfortunately, only MCP. The fuckers changed from NT 4.0 (what I was studying) to 2000 towards the end of my schooling. I had a deadline to get all my exams in and only got three under my belt before it expired. :grumpy:

Since they changed the curriculum and tests, though, I heard they're weeding out the 'paper MCSE'. The person who merely studies and crams and gets the cert but has no real-world knowledge. I guess you'll let us know what you think. :)

Well i ordered my first cram session study guides. :eek: :eek: GAWD are they expensive. alot less than transcender but still......

Back