Club Femme Nu

kuulani

My hunny told me last night that "the boys" wanna take him to a strip club when we fly to Oahu next weekend for my mom's birthday. Growing up in Hilo, he's never been to a strip club.

I told him he could go ... no lap dances though :eek:

No lap dances?

You are such a hardass. :D

My wife actually likes to go to strip clubs, although I would have to say, she has never bought me a lap dance. I haven't bought her one either though. :D

my bf has nevver been to a stripclub but I woudl have nothing against him going. I might even go too!

I was thinking about going too ... but I figure, let him have his boys night out. It probably isn't as fun with a girlfriend along.

kuulani said:
I was thinking about going too ... but I figure, let him have his boys night out. It probably isn't as fun with a girlfriend along.

I don't know about that. The both of you will probably get more attention together cause most of them are either lesbians or married to Guido the killer pimp.

Huh-uh, the ones I talked to all tell me they are just trying to earn thier way through med school. Please tell me they aren't lying to me. They aren't, are they?

alex said:
kuulani said:

I don't know about that. The both of you will probably get more attention together cause most of them are either lesbians or married to Guido the killer pimp.

Ooh, I should go then. I might be able to pick up more women than him ;)

nope ... that's another thing I have to fundraise for. sheesh, at this rate, i'll be nekkid 24/7 :banana:

you think i'll make more from stripping or from Girl Scout cookies ;)

Ku, if you came to Alabama with some kinda hula strip routine, you'd have every redneck in the southeast fightin to get in the door :nuts7:

Ku: I wasn't implying I woudl tag along during a boy's night out (unless they didn't mind of course! :D ) i was thinking more of a "date"! :D

Back