Club Femme Nu

PuterTutor said:
Huh-uh, the ones I talked to all tell me they are just trying to earn thier way through med school. Please tell me they aren't lying to me. They aren't, are they?

My cousin went out with a stripper from my sister's bachlorette party who was working his way through law school.

I knew a girl who stripped and most of the girls she worked with were actually not as neurotic as you might think.

My one experience with strip clubs was on a trip to N'Awlins. Honestly, I found it rather pathetic. Admittedly, I was in the club during the day and things were kind of slow. The girls were sweet, but a little sad. They were sloshed, but trying to hustle us for drinks. Somewhat past their prime, not very good dancers. I wasn't turned on, just felt sorry for them. :(

hmmmm, by the time i was 16-17, i got bored of going to strip clubs.

you should go, just for the sake of being there once in your life.

Strange thing...we have dozens of clubs around here where they sell marihuana, but I wouldn't know about even 1 strip club in the neighbourhood...

It might be fun to go there once, but to be honest, I don't really care about it.

So you can walk down the street and get baked, but you don't know where to see some titties? That is different, I know of three or four places on my way home from work, yet still don't know where to pick up some good weed anymore.

We should trade sometime....I get at your place to see some big'uns and you get over here to buy a few kilo's of weed :D

Yeah, that's the bad thing about it, it's fun, but the memories just aren't there.

*dreams of a land where you can smoke pot walking down the street* *dreams of a world where you can smoke pot while watching male strippers* *is in heavan*

A strip club where they passed around a bong.

Damn, I'd probably never go home again. Probably a good thing there isn't such a place.

*raises hand*

Excuse me, Miss Nixy, but I know that place...

Here in The Netherlands, you can walk down the street smoking pot, and if you run into an officer, he won't even ask you to stop.
And if you go to Amsterdam, you can watch as much as male strippers as you want...dunno if smoking weed is allowed in there though :)

Oh! I am coming to the netherlands after I finish school (for a trip)! Can I stay with you Martin?

edited to add the "for a trip" part

Oh, it'll be atleast 5 years. You don't have to start making a bed yet!

Didn't mean right away, although that wouldn't be a problem either :)

There's always an extra bed, now, but also in 5 years :)

Back