collections

I don't collect anything.

If my ma heard that statement she would snort and call me a liar, and tell me I collect way too much junk.

Books - in every room in my house, a small collection of bottles circa 1840-1930 - dug up many of them myself, a small collection of porcelein dolls, stuffed toys, Vampire films, CDs, a PC or 3...I also have a collection of postage stamps and obsolete banknotes from various countries.

how about "you can never have enough of the same tool?"

That too. I have about 6 or 7 different #2 phillips screwdrivers and I couldn't even begin to count how many screw drivers in total. I have one tool box for work that has most used tools (RJ12/45 crimps, RJ59 crimps, lan tester, normal tools, meter...) another that has tool box mostly used for installs a cardboard box with tools for whatever and a tool box a home. I still want more. Wait till I get a house and can start buying power tools!

how about "you can never have enough of the same tool?"

When I inherited my wifes Grand-Dads tools I counted 48 glass cutters. I have never eprsonally used one.
Glass%20Cutter.jpg

I collect elephants... I have maybe 50 stuffed elephants and like 15 or so figurines and such... I'm much bigger into the stuffed than the figurines... also I dig CareBear stuff... a lot... if it's carebears I don't care if it's 475 bucks, it's mine. I found this glow in the dark fabric with carebears... it's all night-like and the clouds glow... totally made it my bedding.

That's so childish.

Back