come to kenya... free snorkel with every visit!

That's the cutest thing I've seen in a long time. The music's catchy too.

I can't bring myself to close that window now.

omg i've seen that kenya thing...

if you leave it running for like two hours it gets all out of sync and shit... it's great...

the badgers do too...
i love to just let them run... i mean it's like badgering the snake, mushrooming the badgers, and snaking the mushrooms... it's great

ash r said:
yah, pandora, "scampi" on that site does that too... it's so neat XD

I've seen things, I've seen them with my eyes, I've seen things, they're often in disguise like:

carrots
handbags
cheese
toilets
russians
Plantets
hampsters
weddings
poets
stalin
quala lumpir
pygmys
budgies
kuala lumpir!

Anyone else here notice the incredible attention to detail on the animations in the "Kenya" video? At the start with the dancing lion, notice that the background all moves in proportion when the view pans to the dancing tiger, and a tree comes into view that was hidden by the bigger tree, and then you can see a very tiny part of the lion's mane go in and out of the view as the lion rocks back and forth. Then, when it zooms out to show both animals, the trees in the background again move in proportion as though it were a real camera showing a real life scene. The attention to detail is evident with the background at the end with the way-too-happy tourists on the tour bus, too.

Amazing how I get the award even though it's only been about five days since the last good lay.

freako104 said:
yea its been 6 years since mine. why do you get it! :mad: its rigged i tell you!
:lol2: Nah not rigged just picky! :p I've been there freako too I had gone nearly 4 years and after year 2 you kinda figure you never are going to get it again!

freako104 said:
i figured that after one. and it is rigged damnit! he only went a few days! :p
Hey I agree... I'm engaged and I'm lucky if i get it a couple times a month! Damn depo shots killed her labido (sp?)

Back