come to kenya... free snorkel with every visit!

drkavnger99 said:
Hey I agree... I'm engaged and I'm lucky if i get it a couple times a month! Damn depo shots killed her labido (sp?)
it's libido and that's unusual.

Inkara1 said:
Amazing how I get the award even though it's only been about five days since the last good lay.

Even only days after, you're still in greater need than us old dudes. Either that, or it wasn't that good.

Professur said:
Even only days after, you're still in greater need than us old dudes. Either that, or it wasn't that good.
Apparently good enough to brag....:shrug: We'd have to ask her to see if the feeling was mutual.

:p

drkavnger99 said:
Hey I agree... I'm engaged and I'm lucky if i get it a couple times a month! Damn depo shots killed her labido (sp?)

at least your getting some so no complaining!

Professur said:

Well, being young, I guess I do have a bit more of an appetite. :D

But if it weren't good, I wouldn't have said "last good lay."

wir haben die Loewen
nur in Kenia
gekommen nach Kenia
wir haben Loewen

wit haben die Tiger
nur in Kenia
Loewen und Tiger
nur in Kenia!!

vergessen Sie Norwegen

Kenia, oh Kenia
wo die Giraffen sind
und der Zebra

Kenia, Kenia Kenia Kenia
Kenia, gekommen nach Kenia

koennen Sie es glauben?

Inkara1 said:
Amazing how I get the award even though it's only been about five days since the last good lay.

*ahem* That number now needs to be reset to about 10 hours or so. :D

Kawaii said:
Plural= Die Zebra
können
Löwen
[/language Nazi]

:p

the reason i said "der Zebra" is because the song only hints at one. the song says "and the zebra", not "and the zebraS", so i left it singular, lol.

and for some reason, i could get the umlauts to work, so i turned it into "oe" cos that's what they had us do in my Deutschklasse, lol

ash r said:
the reason i said "der Zebra" is because the song only hints at one. the song says "and the zebra", not "and the zebraS", so i left it singular, lol.

and for some reason, i could get the umlauts to work, so i turned it into "oe" cos that's what they had us do in my Deutschklasse, lol
Hmm, you're right. Wierd. You'd think that they could use proper tense after spending so much time on tiny details...

Kawaii said:
Hmm, you're right. Wierd. You'd think that they could use proper tense after spending so much time on tiny details...
when you talk about a large number of zebra you say a herd of zebra...not a herd of zebras...so chances are it means more than one :shrug:

Back