Comments by JonBenet suspect fuel skepticism

highwayman

The pictures I have seen of the guy have bothered me in that I have seen the "look" before...
The way he looks is the same as what I have seen on aids patiants...

http://reuters.myway.com/article/20...6192785_RTRIDST_0_NEWS-CRIME-JONBENET-DC.html
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Schoolteacher John Mark Karr, suspected of killing child beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey 10 years ago, awaited extradition to Colorado on Wednesday as newly reported comments by him fueled doubts over his claims of involvement in the notorious unsolved crime.

Los Angeles Sheriff's officials said Karr, 41, would not be leaving for Colorado on Wednesday. They declined to say when he would be turned over to authorities in the town where the six-year-old was found strangled in the basement of her home on December 26, 1996.

Know what? He's a known sex offender already, isn't he? Stand him in a puddle of water, ram a metal pole up his ass and hook up a couple of hundred thousand volts and be done with him already.

Why bother if he has aids...

Tattoo on his forehead pedaphile with aids and set him lose in the general population...

Tattoo on his forehead pedaphile with aids and set him lose in the general population...

And save the taxpayers money. A damn good idea. The CJ system should use that for all sex offenders

Back