Commercial Logos

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
How many do you recognize?

I recognized almost all, it's kinda almost wrong in a way, that those things are soooooooo ingrained in our minds.

I only missed Hills Bros and Alka-Seltzer. Nice to know the advertisers have managed to get their hooks in me to that extent. How depressing...

HomeLAN said:
I only missed Hills Bros and Alka-Seltzer. Nice to know the advertisers have managed to get their hooks in me to that extent. How depressing...

Me too but some of those are old and younger people probably wouldn't know them. Many of those logos have been retired.

Nah, I probably knew more than half of them (I didn't count how many I got :eek: ). At least I knew the Cracker Jack one. It is a bit disturbing just how recognizable all of these are.

Edit: I went back and counted, I got 13 of them.

Ok, this was three paragraphs but i shortened it. I was pleasantly surprised that there were a few i didn't know. Please everyone drink Hill Bros. coffee :coffee: it will make you feel happy inside then oh please just Fucking shoot me in the Fucking face already!!! I hate advertisers

i think that if you're not in north america some of the logos are gonna just pass you by...

SL I wanna fill in your blank with the word... ONION. Is that possible? :D

Only 4 for me. I don't pay much attention to anything.

ris said:
i think that if you're not in north america some of the logos are gonna just pass you by...

Actually, I recognized all of them, Can't say I can name the product for all of them, but I know I've seen them.

Back