Condemned Man....

Ardsgaine said:
:bitchslaps Nalani for making jokes I can't understand, but most of all for making this thread about her nipples:

And thus the cycle starts again... ;)

hey .. you can't bitchslap me .. you can twist my nipples, but you can't bitchslap me :p

:bitchslap:

nalani said:
hey .. you can't bitchslap me .. you can twist my nipples, but you can't bitchslap me :p

:bitchslap:

*sigh*

oh, alright... :twists Nalani's nipples like he's turning a radio dial:

Say, this is kinda fun... umm... no one tell Jan about this, okay?

:blush:

"Tune In Tokyo" comes to mind :D

*bitchslaps Ards for twisting my nipples without Jan's approval*

*bitchslaps Ards for nipple-twisting Na without my permission*

*double-bitchslaps him for picking on me while I'm using the computer!*

I could never knowingly injure a breast. That'd be like ... like crushing a puppy's skull with my bare hands.

Professur said:
I could never knowingly injure a breast. That'd be like ... like crushing a puppy's skull with my bare hands.

If you do it right, it doesn't hurt. You just sort of roll it between your index finger and thumb; not too hard, but you can get as much as a full turn without injury. Of course, the size of the nipple is a factor. Larger ones are easier to grip, and can be twisted further without causing pain. When OTC takes its show to Europe, I'll give nipple-twisting seminars to help bring in cash... but only with Janimal's permission, of course. :rolleyes:

It won't be as big a draw as Unc's magic finger seminars, but I'll do what I can for the good of the community. Perhaps we should make nipple-twisting a prereq... :p

Ardsgaine said:
If you do it right, it doesn't hurt. You just sort of roll it between your index finger and thumb; not too hard, but you can get as much as a full turn without injury.

*getting all turned on thinking about when brainsoft does this to her*

he is right, that is SO good!

Back