Condoleezza Rice sniffling rat that she is!

JohnB1000

Condoleezza Rice is [edit] now pointing her finger at the CIA stating that they gave Bush [edit] faulse information. Also contending that the British said that Iraq was restarting its nucular weapons program . Blair [edit] stands behind his statement how ever faulse and wrong it is.

Any bets on how long it will be before she jumps ship like others [edit] from the Bush administration have done? In the next few months finger pointing will become at a all time high for white house officals. All of them now are ready to skip town on the next train out.

As soon as the senate and these investigations converge look out ,stay away from the white house doors you will get ran over as they fly out of that place trying to find cover somewhere. Powell along with Bush wanted that war no matter what both for different reasons.

As a result of Bush's lust for oil and powells lust for war thousands are dead. And Bush should be made accountable for these actions . In time this may come to pass. As the 2004 election becomes closer wait and see , more and more dirt about this war will surface and as I said in previous posts Bush will need a pardon before he leaves office, a small price to pay for killing thousands of people.

Bush now is sucking around now to start more shit in africa all for election purposes . Never fear though he will have his hands full of things to do as the senate moves closer to this WMD scandal , lets all hope they bring this war criminal [edit] the fate he deserves!

edited by ris: 11.07.03 22.00

Ok, first off, I thought we had decided we treat our President with just a tad more respect. Second, congrats, you are now the second to earn the ignore function.

though i do agree with you jon dont get me wrong(read my posts on the war in past threads) i still have to give bush respect like PT said. and noone gives war criminals respect. and ill admit i agree with earn respect to get respect statement

if you want to achieve the respect the subject matter deserves then suggest you present it in a more sensible manner. thread edited for unecessary dematory content.

i don't recall observing any agreement between parties to treat the us president with respect. however, i believe that declarations of disrespect should be made in a more sensible manner.

As much as I love a good debate, JohnB has has yet to say anything worth debating even though I disagree with anything he says. Talk about a dilemma. *piss3*

Gonz said:
As much as I love a good debate, JohnB has has yet to say anything worth debating even though I disagree with anything he says. Talk about a dilemma. *piss3*

Just a little rant. The Bush administrations improprieties has made many people very upset it seems.

ris said:
if you want to achieve the respect the subject matter deserves then suggest you present it in a more sensible manner. thread edited for unecessary dematory content.

i don't recall observing any agreement between parties to treat the us president with respect. however, i believe that declarations of disrespect should be made in a more sensible manner.

there never was a stated one that Im aware of ris. but it is disrespectful to say such things about anyone.president or not demo republican or independent not everyone agrees with the presidents decisions and some(myself included)dont like him as president.its implied that it should be there. he represents america and americans the best he knows how to.

freako104 said:
its implied that it should be there. he represents america and americans the best he knows how to.

On the other hand though, everyone is constitutionally entitled to maintain whatever negative sentiments he might have, and to respect or not respect who he pleases, whether the person in question deserves it or not.

Whether it will be accepted when you choose to express those sentiments, however, will be a question of how and to whom you express them.

a13antichrist said:
On the other hand though, everyone is constitutionally entitled to maintain whatever negative sentiments he might have, and to respect or not respect who he pleases, whether the person in question deserves it or not.

Whether it will be accepted when you choose to express those sentiments, however, will be a question of how and to whom you express them.

i didnt say we dont have the righgt its in the first amendment. i said we should due to the fact hes doing the job he best knows how. the way jon presented it wasnt accepted for the forums. he doesnt have to respect the pres.

Squiggy said:
funny...ol man never got censored... :confused:

Since I have jon on iggy, I can only assume that he has made himself look bad again. Folks like him are why the left takes a beating here. ;)

Gato_Solo said:
Since I have jon on iggy, I can only assume that he has made himself look bad again. Folks like him are why the left takes a beating here. ;)

He had to rant as he and many others are upset over the improprieties of the current administraton.

At least he doesn't make himself look like a fool all the time like you do ;)

Back