Condoleezza Rice sniffling rat that she is!

squig's, i think the censor was for the language he was using to define the pres. not because he thinks he is a bad person.
While using colorful language to decribe others can be fun, its not necessary to convey your thoughts. And i believe that was why it was edited.

a decision was made a short while ago to make short shrift of unnecessary aggressive post-style, around the time of sam's additional sticky to the forum's above. i believe that around the same time a concerted effort to difuse potential thread flashpoints was made and several threads locked accordingly.

as anyone who is a regular poster in this forum knows i am no advocate of the right and i can sincerely and categorically refute any suggestion that i am editing threads to satisfy some anti-left principle.

i have removed nothing from the orignal post detracted from the actual substance, merely the unnecessary profanity that did nothing but detract from the actual points of debate.

if members would rather i left such material in place then i am happy to entertain the opinion, but until i can be given a credible reason to do so in the face of previous actions in the rw forum the moderation and view toward such posts stands.

Squiggy said:
Fair enough...

Besides, Squiggy, how would you have stated his rant? Would it have been trolling (I finally read it) like his, or tactful...like my posts. :D

Gato_Solo said:
Besides, Squiggy, how would you have stated his rant? Would it have been trolling (I finally read it) like his, or tactful...like my posts. :D

I don't know. How does one tactfully call the President a murderous lying bastard? I stated my opinions of him in another thread...and each day I find cause to strengthen those opinions....Not like Clinton hasn't been dragged through the mud here. :shrug:

and whose fault was that?

clinton.jpg

"I did not have sex with that woman, Ms Lewinsky"

Oh yeah...I forgot. Clinton got a blowjob. I guess a few thousand lives is nothing in comparison...

Squiggy said:
I don't know. How does one tactfully call the President a murderous lying bastard? I stated my opinions of him in another thread...and each day I find cause to strengthen those opinions....Not like Clinton hasn't been dragged through the mud here. :shrug:
But even when you chastise the president, you don't resort to the garbage that was initially posted. We go at it tooth and nail sometimes, but never to that extent. He comes off as an extremist, no matter what he says. At least you and I can agree on some things, even if we don't agree on the way that they are stated. It all comes down to making your point in a factual, well-spoken, correctly spelled, manner.

Old term which you should remember even at your advanced age ( :D )...GIGO. ;)

Don't worry Gato...I've told him face to face that its stupid to come in here with a rant like that...Radical? Yeah, I guess he is...Its more that hes conditioned to political chatrooms and he feels he has to type everything fast to get it in in timely fashion... :shrug:

correctly spelled, if i had to edit out all the bid spolling in here i'd be on double time for my postst alone :D

not to mention with all the americanisations i'd be wearing my u key out, eh gato? ;) :D

ris said:
correctly spelled, if i had to edit out all the bid spolling in here i'd be on double time for my postst alone :D

not to mention with all the americanisations i'd be wearing my u key out, eh gato? ;) :D

The least you could do is admit that the 'u' in the words in question is useless. :D

Don't admit anything ris...Thats just a right wing ploy. You know you've never heard any of them admit anything...even when its obvious. :rofl4:

A.B.Normal said:
I find it quite useful in causing the Yanks a fair amount of disstress:grinyes:

Go back to your island, Dudley Doright. :D

Dudley_Doright.gif

I was talking to the Brits, not some wannabe. :D

whats a matter gato cant stand the truth?......or is the word bitch that bothered you so bad? Your beloved chimp is going down and soon! remember ........he'll need a pardon before he will leave office!

:nono:

What a sad, sad individual. I suppose your friends have tired of you stirring up shit all the time, so the only option is to come here and do it.

Back