Congrats on 1000 PT!

Thank You, Thank you. Sit down please. No really, OMG, a standing ovation. You are too kind, really. Stop. Ok, I would like to thank Bill Gates, without him I wouldn't be using this computer right now, probably be on some kind of Mac, and probably would have never needed to go to HWC, therefore never finding this place. So, Thank you Bill. To Vinton Cerf, Thank you for your work on ARPANET, without you we'd still be talking on those telephones, and talking to our neighbors instead of people all the way around the world. I would like to thank The 10,000 Post Thread, without whom my post count would be in the neighborhood of 25 or so. I would like to thank Luis and Scanty, for showing me the true meaning of :spam: It really means alot to me. To the rest of you, Thank you too. You'll never know how much you add to my life. Goodnight.

So what, now there's some kind of rule about how many people constitute a standing ovation?

No matter the amount of people giving the standing ovation, we all appreciate the valuable input you have given OTC.

Seriously :)

Thanks Shadow. I'll keep posting, someday going to catch up to Luis. I figure I've got a small chance, since he's in school for a few hours a day, gives me the advantage.

PuterTutor said:
I would like to thank Luis and Scanty, for showing me the true meaning of :spam: It really means alot to me. To the rest of you, Thank you too. You'll never know how much you add to my life. Goodnight.

...and the award to spam king & queen goes to ...

*opening envelope*
*pseudo-shocked expression*
Luis & Scanty!

*thunderous applause*

Back