congrats to justintime

ris

it seems only fitting for me to reciprocate the congratulations awarded to myself.

congrats on reaching 7000 spam-centred, headbang oriented posts you post-beatch :D

wurd up bah norf london post-massif in the beemer aii ;)

agw_01

lol, when I started college I had 150 on HWC, 8 months later and i've gone upto 960+ :D magic!

tonight has been great aswell, coz I don't think I've laughed this much in my life and I don't think I've posted this much in 2 hours :D

agw_01

damn, i was trying to post 3 messages... "WHAT, THE, HELL" but it told me off :D ah well! i'm no longer a junior.... thanks for lettin me know, hehe

This Month
Justintime 1082
PuterTutor 925
Leslie 833
chcr 832
unclehobart 782
Professur 651
Shadowfax 649
Squiggy 605
Gonz 585
freako104 561

agw_01

haha Justintime :eek: do you have a laptop which you take into hospital or something :D

chcr, I know what you mean about unlimited internet access... my college has dualie T1's, and as long as they don't restrict access to OTC or HWC, i'm gonna keep doing courses there :headbang:

chcr

Too cute for words
agw_01 said:
as long as they don't restrict access to OTC or HWC, i'm gonna keep doing courses there
Since I'm the only one who has any idea how to program the firewall, it seems a little unlikely that my access will get cut back anytime soon, doesn't it? :lol: