Congrats to Shadowfax!

:rofl:

thanks, as you all know, i'm a bit shy....so justin posted it :blush:

ok, more seriously. i didn't find it that interesting lol :D

yes, at 20 :p

i always postponed it, for no apparent reason....but DAMN i love it! almost finished with my second one as well :D

I don't really enjoy scuba diving all that much. Water just doesn't appeal to me as much as the air.

So where do you plan on going scubaing?

Jeslek said:
I don't really enjoy scuba diving all that much. Water just doesn't appeal to me as much as the air.

So where do you plan on going scubaing?

will be diving quite a bit in malaysia, hopefully. at least at redang and tioman, but most likely quite a few other dive spots as well.
in november i'm going to egypt for about 1.5 ~ 2 weeks to dive near sharm el sheikh, red sea.
and next year i'm going to SA for 5 months, and will be diving quite a bit near Cape Town and wherever i'll end up :D

i might some time, but won't be able to affor hopping to isreal as well then...i can almost dive for free in egypt then, because my cousin will work there as a dive instructor by then :)

I've been gonna take tank training for years, but never get around to it. I make do with a mask and snorkel.

Yeah and how many of you hold a Private Pilots license?

Yup that’s what I thought!

But, but... I'm a senior captain on Wing Commander with a silver star and 285 confirmed kills... and my mommy says I'm cool.

Back