Congrats Tonks

tonksy

bleach said:
woo hoo tonksy!! :D :jump: :bong: :drink:

I gotta learn to type faster or summit...
umm...what did i do? am i the millionth poster or something? is there going to be a parade? i love parades...oh. now i see. okay......thanks...

peterska2

from tonks
Total Posts: 1,018 (58.07 posts per day)

from me
Total Posts: 1,792 (87.28 posts per day)

maybe we are losing the plot

Oricon

tonks said:
i am a stay at home mom in a one vechicle house. explains?
I'm a student in a 2 car house with no car for myself.... explains why i run my own website and ride the bus to school?

tonksy

Oricon said:
I'm a student in a 2 car house with no car for myself.... explains why i run my own website and ride the bus to school?
<sigh> all i am trying to say is that i never leave the house. i enjoy adult conversation and otc is closer to adult conversation than blues clues and the care bears. i can read the boards while the girls eat or watch a movie or nap or play. or in between chores, etc. i wasn't trying for a record or anything, hell, i didn't even notice til ka pointed it out.

peterska2

tonks said:
<sigh> all i am trying to say is that i never leave the house. i enjoy adult conversation and otc is closer to adult conversation than blues clues and the care bears. i can read the boards while the girls eat or watch a movie or nap or play. or in between chores, etc. i wasn't trying for a record or anything, hell, i didn't even notice til ka pointed it out.

My use in life to try and remember to point out acheievements.

Is anyone looking out for my 2k?