CONSERVATIVES WIN CANADA

it gets worse!!!!

all the election stuff finishes on the radio, and they play that stupid titanic celine dion song

THE HUMANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First the USA, now Canada
"Tonight, friends, our great country has voted for change,"

Pretty soon they'll be eavesdropping on Al Qaida recipe sharing phone calls & telling people how they're gonna spread Democracy with or without your help & some whelp will be whining about it.

Gonz said:
First the USA, now Canada

Pretty soon they'll be eavesdropping on Al Qaida recipe sharing phone calls & telling people how they're gonna spread Democracy with or without your help & some whelp will be whining about it.
nah they will just be cutting social programs so they can give us the miniscule tax cuts they promised us.

and doing stuff to make Rick Mercer funnier than ever (that is the good news)

I Campbell got "asked to leave"...it appears Martin is doing this of his own accord...from his speech last night it doesn't seem his wifey is to thrilled with the whole travelling all over Canada for 2 months to campaign deal...*makes whip cracking noises*

Atleast it's minority though so hopefully the NDP and liberals can keep him relatively in check

paul_valaru said:
nah they will just be cutting social programs so they can give us the miniscule tax cuts they promised us.

A miniscule tax cut beats no tax cut. Social programs should be cut (hey, I'm too lazy to read the Canadian Constitution so social programs may well be part of it & which point I'll retract that part of my statement & point & laugh instead)

Gonz said:
A miniscule tax cut beats no tax cut. Social programs should be cut (hey, I'm too lazy to read the Canadian Constitution so social programs may well be part of it & which point I'll retract that part of my statement & point & laugh instead)

It's the social programs and such that makes it such a great place to live. In the end it is giving with one hand and taking with the other.

but the country has spoken (though less than half of the coutry voted for the conservatives, but that is the problem with a multi party system)

on thing that always gets me it that the Bloc gets votes in a federal election, now that I am no longer in k-bec I find it is bugging me more, 50 seats to a party that wants to split up canada

paul_valaru said:
It's the social programs and such that makes it such a great place to live. In the end it is giving with one hand and taking with the other.

At some point, there will be too many mouths to feed & the hand will simply move away before it gets bitten off.

paul_valaru said:
but that is the problem with a multi party system
Yes it is. Keep it & thanks for showing us the errors of your ways :D

Gonz said:
At some point, there will be too many mouths to feed & the hand will simply move away before it gets bitten off.

Yes it is. Keep it & thanks for showing us the errors of your ways :D

hey we get to choose the least of 3 major evils you only get to choose from 2 major evils

Back