Consider your future

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
"We can't drive our SUVs and eat as much as we want and keep our homes on 72 degrees at all times ... and then just expect that other countries are going to say OK," Obama said.

Spoken like a true leader of men & beasts. (tongue in cheek spike) A true marxist looking to lead the Democrat party & they're following.

source

So Barry has gone from "Yes we can" to "No you can't".

Government controlled thermostats, no chicken in any pot, and one 4 cylinder car in every garage?

At the dinnertable of the future:

"Mommy, *cough* it's c-c-c-c-c-c-cold in here."

"Honey, I know, but President Obama says we're warm enough. Now, put on another sweater and eat your gruel."

Obama-Ad3.gif

yep, and you're absolutely correct gonz. our complacency and gluttony should earn us the respect of the rest of the world.

let them eat cake!

i made some pretty mean cheeseburgers over the weekend. lots of cracked black pepper in them mofos.

Did you share with the less fortunate? I'm sure you saw a new Escalade over the weekend. Chances are, they live in public housing and it's your duty to feed them...wait, we already are feeding them...

Nevermind. Carry on.

yep, and you're absolutely correct gonz. our complacency and gluttony should earn us the respect of the rest of the world.

let them eat cake!

Our (mis)fortune is not fot others to approve nor disapprove. We aren't using more than our share. We're using what we need. They know where the end of the line is.

What exactly is wrong with a little "bend over and spread 'em."???

What makes you think that you should be in charge of yourself???

You'll get used to it. :shrug: Soon you'll be wanting it.

"We can't drive our SUVs and eat as much as we want and keep our homes on 72 degrees at all times ... and then just expect that other countries are going to say OK," Obama said.

Wow, a little responsibility. I like it.

So then, you honestly believe you're not going to die (disregarding religious beliefs, of course)?

I was thinking of "the immediate future." The next Presidential term.

I understand the sun will burn itself out in the distant future. :shrug:

Evidently you expect to last a bit longer than I do. I suppose that's not too surprising though. ;)

I too expect to make it through the next presidential term though. :D

Because of supply & demand.

Wanna get more Oat Bran cereal? Buy more oats & create the demand. The farmers will come.

Want more electricity...build a new generating plant.

Wanna get away from oil (the lifeblood & reason for the growth this last century) build a better product & create demand.

Cash flow is not static.

Back