Consider your future

Because of supply & demand.

Wanna get more Oat Bran cereal? Buy more oats & create the demand. The farmers will come.

Want more electricity...build a new generating plant.

Want more oil? Use it all up and then wait for bazillion years for more to form.

And I'm asking you for your good and for your nation's security to take no unnecessary trips, to use carpools or public transportation whenever you can, to park your car one extra day per week, to obey the speed limit, and to set your thermostats to save fuel. "Malaise speech 1979"

Obamah is Jimmah redux.

Wow, a little responsibility. I like it.

Don't be dissin' Jimmah! Give him props for saying it first!

Obama is just recycling speeches.

story.jpg

What makes Jiminy so laughable is, he said it & we followed...into a pit of despair. The liberal media had crap like The Misery Index. C'mon, him & his ideas are failures. Everybody knew it. Marxism does not work. Period. (and Obamma i farther left than Carter)

What makes Jiminy so laughable is, he said it & we followed...into a pit of despair.

Seems the current pres has been followed into a pit of despair. You must not have learned you're lesson.

The liberal media had crap like The Misery Index.

Hey now the conservative media has shit like a terrar index.

C'mon, him & his ideas are failures. Everybody knew it. Marxism does not work. Period. (and Obamma i farther left than Carter)

There has never been a pres with ideas that were as big of failures as the current one. Everybody knows it. His approval shows it.

it's structural equivalent has already made several appearances in the thread, so in some sense, we already got the bunny.

Back