coulda swore I saw [b] ...

he's here, he's just about to start his own thread & he is currently composing the first post. (might be a while) :D

Originally posted by nalani
where'd he go?

come back, ... come back ...

:)

Haven't seen him on AIM... I'll call him tonight, though, and tell him you're pining for him. :p

In the meantime, here's a pic I have of him from last Thanksgiving... (*snicker*)

Attachment(s):

B_cheese.jpg, 68.08kb

B_cheese.jpg

Originally posted by Shadowfax
A sweet angel on the wall....:D

Hahah. That's at my mom's house. I didn't think about the stuff in the background. If you look at the pictures to the left of his head, I'm in the top one with his mom. (It was taken back when I had hair.) The one below is my three younger sisters. :p

thanks ardsgaine, lets see, i know i have one of you around here somewhere....

Originally posted by
thanks ardsgaine, lets see, i know i have one of you around here somewhere....

What, you mean like the ones you were going to scan and send me of our trip to the Wildlife Refuge? Sure, go ahead and post it... looks like that's the only way I'm going to get them. ;)

me? pine? I don't do pine .. :p

ok .. so tell me again ... how are y'all related? *confused*

wait .. lemme see .. Ardsgaine is 's uncle, janimal is Ardsgaine's wife ... how does lorrimar fit into the picture?

:D

Originally posted by nalani
how does lorrimar fit into the picture?

Oh, he's my son, nephew, lover, fishing buddy, student and driving instructor... :p ;)

And he's also b's best friend (aside from the BF, of course), roommate and just an all around cool guy. :headbang:

lorrimar is my super best friend.

ardsgaine is part of my weirdo extended family.

jamimal was fool enough to marry into it.

Back