Couldn't happen to a nicer gal

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Rock star Courtney Love was arrested at Heathrow Airport today after an air rage drama on an overnight flight from Los Angeles.

The volatile singer - widow of Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain - is said to have become "extremely verbally abusive" towards several members of crew on the Virgin Atlantic 747 passenger jet.

story

I just wanna know if she was naked. And if there's pictures.

Yeah, but I've got this certain respect for girls that will sing while topless. What can I say? :shrug:

i dont think anyone would fuck her even with a stolen dick though kurt cobain did. i hate her. shadow said it best shes an arrogant bitch. thats being nice tho.pt you want a girl that is? look to the lords of acid theyre hot chicks who sing topless and dont suck like Courtney wants to

the only reason why hole's first (only?) album was so good was because cobain wrote the vast majority of it.

Ash, the music is tolerable (good on ocassion) the bitch blows though

You fill up a hot tub with hydrogen peroxide and huck her in. If it boils up enough to force her outta da tub on a wave ... shes not a keeper.

I may be stupid but what exactly would it be reacting with the Hydrogen peroxide?

Back