cut off Jackie Chan's legs

Winky

Chris Tucker is too demanding

Jackie Chan has told The Associated Press that the third installment of Rush Hour is being delayed because co-star Chris Tucker is making too many demands.

"He wants too much power. The movie company hasn't obliged. He wants final editing rights and the final look at the movie and so on," Chan told The Associated Press Thursday. "He's still a new actor. How many movies has he made? Two movies have already made him very famous and made him a lot of money. He needs to learn slowly."
I think the best solution here would be if Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker had a fight to the death. To make things fair, they could even give Chris a sword. Something really big and flamboyant that a pirate would probably use. Although to make things even more fair, they would probably have to give Chris a machine gun and then tie Jackie Chan down and maybe cut off his arms, because as long as Jackie Chan has use of his arms, there's no way Chris Tucker is winning the fight. Heck, just to make things really fair they might as well cut off Jackie Chan's legs as well.
{no link, I stole this from a site and don't care la la la}

Jackie Chan can whoop a man's ass with a 'fridgerator door. I ain't about to mess with him. Chris Tucker, on the other hand, is repackaged, leftover Chris Rock. Chris Rock is funny; Chris Tucker is the guy who was in a Jackie Chan movie. No real comparison in my book.

I hear Martin Lawrence needs work. He'd be a decent 'they all look the same to me cuz they be spastic skinny ass comedians cut from the same cloth anyway' replacement.

Hunh. I thought it WAS Chris Rock in the Jackie Chan movies. :hmm:
Bah, I'd stick with Jackie's earlier non-hollywood movies anyway. Drunken Master 2!! :headbang:

I think they should kill off Tucker's character, and turn it into a revenge flick. They could use that guy from 'Walker, Texas Ranger' as his new side-kick. ;)

Back