Cyas in a week

Bungi

Cyas all, going on camp w00t! Should Rox0r! :headbang:

Woohoo I get to wake up at 3:30am tomorrow!

I'll be back on friday.

IDLEchild

What is it with people announcing their departures?...just do what others do....leave and show up. No need to make an event out of it.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Buttcrackdivine said:
What is it with people announcing their departures?...just do what others do....leave and show up. No need to make an event out of it.

What it is with people taking the time to make such comments, just do what others do, ignore the threads that doesn't please you, no need to take the time to make a post about it :rolleyes:

tonksy

Buttcrackdivine said:
buttcrack, some people make friends with the people they 'talk' to on the boards. maybe bungi sees it as a common courtesy to his that he post about a departure, but then again some people have social skills.

IDLEchild

Luis G said:
What it is with people taking the time to make such comments, just do what others do, ignore the threads that doesn't please you, no need to take the time to make a post about it :rolleyes:

Umm excuse me?..only one person does that here....me. Also this is a thread opened for others responses, nowhere it says positive responses are expected. My opinion is just as valid though not as appreciated.

but then again some people have social skills.

E tu Brutus?.....i have plenty social skills :crying4:

tonksy

Buttcrackdivine said:
E tu Brutus?.....i have plenty social skills :crying4:
hmmm...yes, i suppose you do have some, i guess what is lacking is a little tact but you know i still love you. :)

freako104

Buttcrackdivine said:

i personally do it so everyone knows whats up. that might be why.and as tonks said we might consider friends here and i tell my friends IRL whats going on.