Dammit! My cat has been attacked again!

Aunty Em

... Only this time I heard it. I called him in and he's got a long cut on his nose. I suspect there is a new cat in the area, so I'm going to have to find out who's it is and present them with a bill for vet's fees if this goes on! :mad:

or get your kitty some self defence training. May I recommed KAT-rate hehehe

but seriously hunt the bastard down and nail it prostrate to your front gate....errrm did that just come out loud??

I did mean to say have a strongly worded discussion with the owner

Reminds me of an event that happened a few years ago in the MrBishop household. :)

This happened in the middle of the night and involved my smallest cat Tarzan...who, while standing at a window must have made a rude gesture to a local Tom.

Said Tom leapt through a screen window to take umberance with Tarzan...much to his dismay. Now...Tarzan is a fast cat...knows the house well etc...the race was on...but before the Tom knew it...he was faced with more than an angry MrBishop and MrsBishop. :)

You see...I had 5 cats at the time (Slick RIP). and well...they're not really accepting to visitors.

Before I made my way out of bed to see who was fighting (expecting two of ym own cats going at it)...the Kitty-alarm had been raised. Said Tom (aka victim) had caught Tarzan and was being taught a lesson in the game of "I have claws and you don't"...when the Backups showed up. The victim in question might have weiged in at about 12-14lbs...slightly bigger than Tarzan...but Bishop (weighing in at 24lbs) and Seven (at a muscly 22lbs) were having a fit.

How dare anyone attack Tarzan (except us).

By the time I got to the train-wreck, Tarzan had escaped to the top of my hutch
attachment.php
, Ginger was under a chair, Slick was curled up watching the action and our victim was changing colours rapidly. To be more specific, he was brown and orange, but seemed to be wearing a black and white fur coat (Seven)
attachment.php
and had Bishop
attachment.php
flying in and out of the action (Bishop prefers fighting at a distance) to deliver some stunningly loud blows.

I had to douse all 3 cats and while chaos ensued, drop a blanket on our victim, to carry him out of my house. I knew the cat in question, so I delived him to his house through the cat-slot with a note to the owner to keep his damn cat out of my house.

By the time I got home...all my cats were preaned and just SOOO proud of themselves.
Cripes...but what a night!

ROFL

:rofl4: @ Bishop's story

I hope your cat doesn;t suffer any more serious injuries Aunty

It's tough having an outdoor cat, eh Auntie? I've seen too many people with injured cats and dogs to let my little felines go free...I'm sorry to hear about your cat (despite my attempt at humour to lighten things up)

Sorry to hear it, Aunty. My cats stay indoors, luckily. Good thing, because the smallest one likes dogs. Our dogs know it, but I'd be worried about others.

My two cats come and go as they please. Only one of them likes to stir shit up outside, the other seems to get along with all the cats it meets. Really pisses the one off when he's out there socializing with other cats too.

:( Sorry to hear about your cat, Aunty Em. Poor thing. I'm thinking I agree with Stewey and some kitty defence classes are in order. I wonder if PetSmart does that...

We just got back from the vet ourself (me and Jane). She had to get three shots and hated it. :( Just a checkup, though, fortunately.

*lmao* at Bish

Outdoor cat? No, no, definately not an outdoor cat... he likes to go out it's true but this is where he prefers to be.... fast asleep on my bed or in the laundry basket! Or in the grass in my garden, or on the wall, on on the lawn at the front of the house. He doesn't usually wander very far. In fact he hasn't moved since I too the picture.... He's about the same size as your Tarzan Bish. :)

steweygrrrr said:
My girlfriends outside kitty has gone missing. He hasnt been back in four weeks :(
Was he neutered? Chances are if he wasn't he won't be back, unneutered toms tend to roam. I suspect the little bastard who has taken to attacking casper still has his balls, although if I catch him he'll lose them pretty sharpish.

Trouble with Casper is he's too damn friendly and will happily walk right up to them, and then he's surprised when they get nasty. He spent the first 7 years of his life as an indoor cat with only his mum and sister for company so his social skills are lacking.

steweygrrrr said:
My girlfriends outside kitty has gone missing. He hasnt been back in four weeks :(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Only thing better than cats are the chicks who love them.... :( Losing cats suck, hope your girl gets on ok..

Aunty Em said:
Was he neutered? Chances are if he wasn't he won't be back, unneutered toms tend to roam. I suspect the little bastard who has taken to attacking casper still has his balls, although if I catch him he'll lose them pretty sharpish.

Trouble with Casper is he's too damn friendly and will happily walk right up to them, and then he's surprised when they get nasty. He spent the first 7 years of his life as an indoor cat with only his mum and sister for company so his social skills are lacking.
No he wasnt but in all his 4 years he hasnt strayed before

a13: I know shes dead upset about it :( she might be a getting a fish instead. Well I guess at least they dont run away

steweygrrrr said:
No he wasnt [neutered] but in all his 4 years he hasnt strayed before

He probably went out looking for some punani then. Once he finds it he will be a changed cat. Sorry about your girlfriend's loss.

Hes already found it once and the results where little bastards! Imagine finding a kitten stood on your face licking your ear when you wake up! admittedley waking up with a pussy on your face is normally not a bad thing but this sucked

steweygrrrr said:
Hes already found it once and the results where little bastards! Imagine finding a kitten stood on your face licking your ear when you wake up! admittedley waking up with a pussy on your face is normally not a bad thing but this sucked

Pussies suck?!?! ?( :eh:

Back