Damnable liberal idiots...

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Buncha morons for sending that reply. I'm sure the troops in Taji didn't ask to go there, and would rather be at home. Guess who will never get my business, though?

We do not ship to APO addresses

That would have been acceptable. The the fool had to go & editorialize.

Additional information not in this story is that an Islamic group defended his actions as free speech.

Additional information not in this story is that an Islamic group defended his actions as free speech.

Source?

It is free speech. Free speech does not prevent someone from being a horse's ass. I hope their business drops to zero.

Khetani on Monday told FOX News that the person responsible for the email reply had been fired. The Web site, meanwhile, has been temporarily taken down.

Why blame the company when it was an individual who did this...and got fired by the company?
Companies cannot control everything their employees do....they can try and stop it, and barring that..react to it.

I hope that these soldiers get their mats...but wouldn't a quartermaster be the person to go to?

Source?

It is free speech. Free speech does not prevent someone from being a horse's ass. I hope their business drops to zero.

Local radio guy with another source to the story.

Free speech? Not if he's representing another (the company)

Shameful.

And people wonder why our troops have poor morale. If I were one of them, I do wonder if I'd even want to come home to a country filled with idiots like the person who replied to this email. These soldiers are fighting and dying so this piece of filth can act like that.

I wish they would identify this piece of filth by name. It's a true coward who has the balls to spout off like that anonymously and then hide behind "proivacy rights" (defended by the soldier he/she just insulted) when the heat is turned up. Come out, show your face, defend your actions to the rest of us. See how long it takes to get another job. Let Matt Lauer and Rosie O'Asshole make you a victim/celebrity too. Go run onto Ellen Degenerate's show and whine your pissy ass off. I'd like to know who you are.

Local radio guy with another source to the story.

Free speech? Not if he's representing another (the company)

Which he was duly fired for. I suppose he's still free to say it just like he's free to suffer the consequences.

Back