DAMNED DIRTY APES

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
That is now, or could soon be, a racist remark.

In a case that could set a global legal precedent for granting basic rights to apes, animal rights advocates are seeking to get the 26- year-old male chimpanzee legally declared a "person."

Austria isn't the only country where primate rights are being debated. Spain's parliament is considering a bill that would endorse the Great Ape Project, a Seattle-based international initiative to extend "fundamental moral and legal protections" to apes.

Source

while in other parts of the country, they were too busy mating with close relatives to notice...

while in other parts of the country, they were too busy mating with close relatives to notice...

Y'all think southerners are dumb-ass, rednecked, toothless, no-bathin', nascar watchin' bastards who date our cousins. Well sir, I never dated my cousin. Fucked her, sure, but I never took her anywhere.

It's effectivly hunting for a loophole...not an actualy attempt to raise apes to a human level of rights and freedoms. Perhaps if you're read the whole article.

why bother reading the whole thing? it's more fun to make judgements beforehand. damned liberal monkey lovers.

Back