Daniel Peter Gardner

Urlysis

You all are pretty cool. And, reading this thread I wish I could've known Dan. Best wishes to all his friends and family. I'll have to stick around here and get to know some of you better. Or all of you, what the hell.

Jon

Hmm. Was just thinking of this, seeing as it's a year since he died. Had these lyrics in my head all week...

I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
'Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have
All of me

You used to captivate me
By your resonating light
Now I'm bound by the life you left behind
Your face it haunts
My once pleasant dreams
Your voice it chased away
All the sanity in me

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

But you still have
All of me

I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone
But though you're still with me
I've been alone all along

But you still have
All of me

RIP mate - lest we forget :crying4:

Mare

I did not know Dan, but any friend in here is a special one , Sending Prayers to his family and all in OTC....May your hearts find the peace to comfort the ache. :angel2:

Constantius

Hello everyone. I am an old friend of Dan's from his home town. Discovered this site a few months back. I was really touched at how many of you miss Dan.
Yesterday was a pretty emotional day for all of us here as you can imagine. I saw Dan's mum and spoke to his sister yesterday and they are doing ok. It is a great comfort to know that Dan will be remembered by you all.

Neil

freako104

Mare said:
I did not know Dan, but any friend in here is a special one , Sending Prayers to his family and all in OTC....May your hearts find the peace to comfort the ache. :angel2:

he was an awesome member here. everyone liked him.if you do some search on his old threads and/or read the ones linked in here youll see why we miss him terribly.

Constantius thanks for letting us know about his family. give them our best. :crying4:

Constantius

Yeah. I keep in touch with them pretty regularly. Try to give what support I can. I will let them know you are thinking of him.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Constantius said:
Hello everyone. I am an old friend of Dan's from his home town. Discovered this site a few months back. I was really touched at how many of you miss Dan.
Yesterday was a pretty emotional day for all of us here as you can imagine. I saw Dan's mum and spoke to his sister yesterday and they are doing ok. It is a great comfort to know that Dan will be remembered by you all.

Neil
Hi Neil :)

Dan touched us in the short time he was here...he was a very special person. He had that spark that only those with a beautiful personality have, and that shone through brightly, even in this limited way of communicating. He is sorely missed here.

CS

Didn't know where to post this, but I guess this is the best place really...

Hi dan,

Well I just got back from jabez clegg, not been there in a while... it's not changed much, and the Indie boys are still there-just they've grown up a bit..! I can't believe a year's passed since I found out. I've been thinking of you all week. Things haven't changed here much, just it's not as much fun here without you..

Miss you mate,

Nick.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
hat.jpg

*remembering*

front_r2_c1.gif