das wetter heute

unclehobart

its friggin -3c right now with a wind chill of -8c ... making it on par with Juneau Alaska... that is just plain WRONG!

er...sorry, who are you?

Wasn't there mass floods in Atlanta or something? I saw on the news...

Gonz said:
what a wimp :D

Updated: 8:54 AM EST on December 27, 2002
Observed at Fort Wayne, Indiana
Temperature 18 °F / -8 °C
bah... not saying that I hate the cold.. Im just pointing out that its damed unfair for any part of Alaska to be warmer than Atlanta at any time of year considering that were summin' like 1800 miles closer to the equator.

unclehobart said:
bah... not saying that I hate the cold.. Im just pointing out that its damed unfair for any part of Alaska to be warmer than Atlanta at any time of year considering that were summin' like 1800 miles closer to the equator.

I do hate the cold but unless I move back to LA or Phoenix I'm SOL. Blame El Niño. That baby screws everything up

I'll be in Juneau in a few days, for the moment though we're probably the warmest place in the nation at 40F with buttery warm rain. You guys are all taking it in the rear this winter which in turn means we ain't gettin ours. Anchorage didn't have any snow on the ground until two weeks ago and it's a scorching 10 degrees in Fairbanks.:cool:

Yes. there was flooding in Atlanta a few days ago, but not that bad. Parts of my yard resembled a lake, but the streets were generally OK.

It's still cold as shit out there, but we're supposed to see 60 F this weekend. Wierd stuff, considering we had 1/4 inch of snow on the ground at my family Christmas just 90 miles north of here.

HomeLAN said:
Yes. there was flooding in Atlanta a few days ago, but not that bad. Parts of my yard resembled a lake, but the streets were generally OK.

It's still cold as shit out there, but we're supposed to see 60 F this weekend. Wierd stuff, considering we had 1/4 inch of snow on the ground at my family Christmas just 90 miles north of here.

oh weird...I saw it on the news...massive floods and what not. People being swept away. They said they were the worst floods in such-and-such a time, etc. I was getting worried about you guys! :D :rolleyes:

I was 320 miles to the southeast when that hit sitting in a pizza parlor watching gale force windspush the rain about in horizontal sheets with the odd tree branch intertwined. It was about as bad down in Brunswick as it was in Atlanta.

HeXp£Øi± said:
I'll be in Juneau in a few days, for the moment though we're probably the warmest place in the nation at 40F with buttery warm rain.

liar, liar, pants on fire :p
:D

Colchester, England

Temperature: 10°C
Wind: From the Southwest at 5
Dew Point: 8°C
Humidity: 87%
Visibility: Unlimited
Barometer: 999.9 mb
Sun Index: 0 Minimal

Why it's almost normal summer weather here, soon be warm enough to sunbathe. :)

Back