David Blane is Dead!

Oz

tonks said:
i hear you on the bankrupt bit, they are exactly the easiest things to keep turning a profit, but thats where good management comes in. ah, maybe when i win the lottery i can open a bar to help fund my commune....

Well if ya need a barman ;)

S'ok, I won't drink all the profits

tonksy

bleach said:
Well if ya need a barman ;)

S'ok, I won't drink all the profits
bleach, i can't think of anything cooler than that. you can be my barman anytime. guess that means i'll be opening a bar, er pub, in england.

Oz

tonks said:
bleach, i can't think of anything cooler than that. you can be my barman anytime. guess that means i'll be opening a bar, er pub, in england.

England, America......Abu Dabi. Anywhere will do :D As long a the beer is cold and the voddy plentifull! ;)

Personally I'd like Hawaii.......but yer the boss :winkkiss:

tonksy

bleach said:
England, America......Abu Dabi. Anywhere will do :D As long a the beer is cold and the voddy plentifull! ;)

Personally I'd like Hawaii.......but yer the boss :winkkiss:
ok, as soon as i win the lottery, met me in cabo san lucas or key west or someother such margaritaville. you bring the bottle opener, i'll bring the limes. anyone else?

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
tonks said:
ok, as soon as i win the lottery, met me in cabo san lucas or key west or someother such margaritaville. you bring the bottle opener, i'll bring the limes. anyone else?

you know I'll be there

AlphaTroll

tonks said:

Hey - can I come be a waitress?

Well, I probably won't do much more than get pissed & dance on the bar counter, but it will be slightly amusing <hopeful> :D

tonksy

okay, we've got a barman, a waitress, a bouncer, and i guess i'm managemant. we still need a few more servers, a dishwasher, and a cliffy and a norm. i think squigs would make a good norm.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
tonks said:
okay, we've got a barman, a waitress, a bouncer, and i guess i'm managemant. we still need a few more servers, a dishwasher, and a cliffy and a norm. i think squigs would make a good norm.

oh oh, can i cliffy it as well, I konw a bunch of stupid facts, and can make up stuff with the best of them

tonksy

paul_valaru said:
oh oh, can i cliffy it as well, I konw a bunch of stupid facts, and can make up stuff with the best of them
you clavinist. me too. i guess the two of us cancel out the need for a cliffy. and by that logic alphatroll and i cancel out the need for a carla, because between the two of us, we'll keep you on your toes.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
tonks said:
you clavinist. me too. i guess the two of us cancel out the need for a cliffy. and by that logic alphatroll and i cancel out the need for a carla, because between the two of us, we'll keep you on your toes.
between the 2 of you, all the men will be insane

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
tonks said:
psst...ya'll already are...you never know, you might like it.

Uhm, is ya'all singualr or plural?

I hear that phrase in the states all teh time, but I still don't know if they mean me, or the whole crowd at the buger king

tonksy

paul_valaru said:
Uhm, is ya'all singualr or plural?

I hear that phrase in the states all teh time, but I still don't know if they mean me, or the whole crowd at the buger king
it can mean both. depending on the context. no one is doubting the fact that bleach and you and whomever joins us at the bar are crazy. as for the liking it bit, i'll leave that for your imagination.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
tonks said:
it can mean both. depending on the context. no one is doubting the fact that bleach and you and whomever joins us at the bar are crazy. as for the liking it bit, i'll leave that for your imagination.

like it?

I have a feeling I would really enjoy it