dead shoulder!? help :(

BlurOfSerenity

for the past three-or-four-or-so years, my left shoulder, like where the shoulder-blade is, has felt dead. that's the best way i can describe it. it itches sometimes, and when i try to scratch it, i can only feel the pressure of my fingers, but not the actual scratching.
it's weird, tho, because if i scratch it enough, feeling prety much fully returns to it.

a circulation problem, do you suppose? what do you think?

ash r said:
when i try to scratch it, i can only feel the pressure of my fingers, but not the actual scratching.
it's weird, tho, because if i scratch it enough, feeling prety much fully returns to it.

Dr. SB says it's a pinched artery/vein... but what the hell do I know? :D :anibang:

There are tons of nerves and blood vessels in the shoulder area. The doc will ask all the right questions and figure out if it's a problem or will be a problem for you.

for the past three-or-four-or-so years

sleeping wrong on it for that period of time? wow...:D

but still, you're a bit late with this ash....:D better to react quicker on these kind of inconvenience :)

Perhaps I should say.. continually sleeping on it wrong. Plus various carpal tunnel syndrome like conditions spring to mind.

Back