Dear God Almighty...

sbcanada

s4 wanted me to deliver this message to you. Please don't shoot the messenger. :D

From s4:

"next time you speak to GOD over there, tell him that I said he is a boob. he kicked me out for the same thing he is doing and he should kick himself out. tell him that i called him a dumbass"

MuFu

handbag.gif

You ever read the bible, s4? There's a passage I got memorized, seems appropriate for this situation: Ezekiel 25:17...

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by inequities of the selfish, and the tyranny of evil man. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness; for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great venegance and furious anger; on those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my venegance upon thee!"

:headbang:

BTW, sbcanada, are you like s4's bitch now or something? :D

Scanty

all I have to say is...

...LOL!

That ooOOooOO is so in the style of Rik Mayall.
...hehehe WET PANTS.

S4 does not want to be discussed, why does he keep bringing it up? if he does want his request respected he should respect others.