Dec 22nd - Did the Earth move for you too?

MrBishop

he mission of the Global Orgasm is to effect change in the energy field of the Earth through input of the largest possible surge of human energy. Now that there are two more US fleets heading for the Persian Gulf with anti- submarine equipment that can only be for use against Iran, the time to change Earth’s energy is NOW! Read more about the fleet buildup here.

The intent is that the participants concentrate any thoughts during and after orgasm on peace. The combination of high- energy orgasmic energy combined with mindful intention may have a much greater effect than previous mass meditations and prayers.

The goal is to add so much concentrated and high-energy positive input into the energy field of the Earth that it will reduce the current dangerous levels of aggression and violence throughout the world.

Global Orgasm is an experiment open to everyone in the world.

The results will be measured on the worldwide monitor system of the Global Consciousness Project.

This is the First Annual Winter Solstice Synchronized Global Orgasm for Peace, leading up to Winter Solstice of 2012, when the Mayan Calendar ends with a new beginning.

ooooh ooOOOH OOOOH So?

buncha pimps!

right under that it says 'make a donation' :rolleyes:

freakin whore yourself for some clever dick 16 year old kid with a good idea for a scam?

(nice idea tho ..good luck to the 16 year old kid or whoever)

Bish, it worries me greatly that you associate yourself with this sort of nonsense. Next you'll be telling us about how great Tom Cuise is.

Puh-lease. It popped up on my CNN RSS feed. I thought that it'd be interesting to see how people thought about the power of sex over global issues :shrug:

It's a slick looking site, tho'

Bish, it worries me greatly that you associate yourself with this sort of nonsense. Next you'll be telling us about how great Tom Cuise is.

never heard of him ...

i suspect da Bish just thought it amusing / interesting

I try to avoid spelling his name correctly, to prevent anyone doing websearches from tracking through here.

aye, people searching for 'knobs' might not be what is wanted here, huh? ;)

(except possibly on the 22nd december ...)

two more US fleets heading for the Persian Gulf with anti- submarine equipment that can only be for use against Iran

What ever-loving horsehooey is this? The fleets can only be doing stuff against Iran? Puh-lease. They are there for 50 things... Iran is only one of them. The main objective is to keep the Swiss and Mongolian navies in check.

From multiple orgasms to secret anti-Iran submarines?

Man..this place is called Off Topic central for a good reason, eh ;)

Back