decides its time

Well, there was something good in it then :D :headbang: Well, there was something good in it then :D :headbang: Well, there was something good in it then :D :headbang:

sorry about your fall kruz. that has got to be the worst type of fall. i slipped on ice last year and fell flat on my back. Going backwards and having no control is the worst.

I agree with ya Sammy. I fell over backwards while going down a hill on rollerblades once.

*hugs Kruz* I hope you're feeling better!

Kruz said:
I've been on muscle relaxants and pain killers for a week now :D

Sounds like my Air Force problem...Aerial Porters Complaint. Usually treated with a combo of Flexeril and Motrin. For those who don't know, Motrin is also known as the Air Force Cure-All. Your trip to sick call usually goes like this...

Patient: I fell down a flight of stairs...
Doctor: Here's a prescription for Motrin. Do you think you can get back to work with that broken leg?

or

Patient: I think I have West Nile Virus...
Doctor: Here's a prescription for Motrin. Sorry...I can't put you on quarters because you're not bleeding profusely from any orifice...

or

Patient: I think my appendix just burst...
Doctor: Here's a prescription for Motrin and a couple of Gas-ex. Take these, and if you're still in pain tomorrow, come back in and we'll take another look. Just make sure your supervisor is aware of this when you go in to work...

LOL Gato i remember those days when my step dad would go in and they gave him that type of exame too. The armed forces med teams they always act like they are in the fields.....

Nixy said:
I agree with ya Sammy. I fell over backwards while going down a hill on rollerblades once.

*hugs Kruz* I hope you're feeling better!

I'm feeling better.. but I need some Hip rotation therepy :banana2: .... :D
Maybe weeks worth......

Luis G said:
Kruz said:
*hiding in corner with new digicam* ;)

c'mon, post some pics ;) we know you can :D

NEO had to get busted and spoil all the fun..... :D

Attachment(s):

sam.jpg, 38.06kb

29_1033666630.jpg

Sammy's new av is scary

The papercip guy freaks me out!

yet, I feel sorry for him whenever I close him.....

Yes, I am a nutcase!

Back