definition of fetish.

I couldn't figure out how to say it so I found it on dictionary.com

fet·ish also fet·ich ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ftsh, ftsh)
n.
1 - An object that is believed to have magical or spiritual powers, especially such an object associated with animistic or shamanistic religious practices.
2 - An object of unreasonably excessive attention or reverence: made a fetish of punctuality.
3 - Something, such as a material object or a nonsexual part of the body, that arouses sexual desire and may become necessary for sexual gratification.
4 - An abnormally obsessive preoccupation or attachment; a fixation.

anyone wanna admit theirs? kawaii, wanna explain yours....i'll admit i don't know what doleophilia is.......pineapple????....war veterans named bob????

tonks said:
anyone wanna admit theirs? kawaii, wanna explain yours....i'll admit i don't know what doleophilia is.......pineapple????....war veterans named bob????
Pain.... I thought i'd made that clear.
MrBishop told me it's called Doleophile and not Poenaphile as i first thought:worship:

Kawaii said:
Pain.... I thought i'd made that clear.
MrBishop told me it's called Doleophile and not Poenaphile as i first thought:worship:
right....well, i musta missed that. clue me in?

Some kinds of pain are pleasure to me... The kind of pain that comes from whips, or pinching your skin as hard as you can with your fingernails.. Burning pain. Mmmmm. Note that i'm NOT into bondage. Some people think that just 'cause you're a doelophile you like bondage. Not true.. So now you know. :whip:

So, what's the differences, then, between whips and chains and bondage and pains and such? *hehe* Sorry, I'm a dope. And hyper. And maybe this is for a new thread? :shrug:

Rose said:
So, what's the differences, then, between whips and chains and bondage and pains and such? *hehe* Sorry, I'm a dope. And hyper. And maybe this is for a new thread? :shrug:
Well, bondage is mostly about getting tied up, ball gags, leather face-masks, etc etc. Doleophilia is just plain ol' pain, and possibly some latex. So no ball gags, ropes, chains etc involved.

Heels. A pair of nice legs, those nylons with the line up the back and a pair of high heels. Nummy. :D

The thing about using a chicken during sex is that you have to make sure it's a hen. You've already got one cock... why introduce another? :D

I'm weak for women in lingere. Bras, panties, thongs, stockings, babydolls, etc. Nothing for playing with the fabrics themselves. But drape them on a soft female form, and there's very little I won't do.

Rose said:

s big one. they dont go hand in hand. whips and chains are for pain. being tied down has nothing to do with pain

Back