delerium????

tonksy

anyone ever heard of this band? group? whatever? it's kinda like dance music but, the voice on the song silence is so familiar....i googled it but wasn't able to find out who sang vocals on this song. anyone got an idea?

delerium is a DJ, silence is a remix of sarah mclauchlan's(spelling: -) song by the same name. I picked up his album "Odessey" at a pawn shop for $2, and it's one of my favorites. although, the 3 silence remixes on it get old after a while.

edit: grammar -2

tommyj27 said:
delerium is a DJ, silence is a remix of sarah mclauchlan's(spelling: -) song by the same name. I picked up his album "Odessey" at a pawn shop for $2, and it's one of my favorites. although, the 3 silence remixes on it get old after a while.

edit: grammar -2
thank you! i knew that it was someone i knew! thank you for enlightening me!!!! :swing:

ive heard of them and there was a sam goody that i used to go to a lot and the manager played some of their stuff. he said they are kind of like Enigma

Sound close to the Christian rock group delerious.....*shudders*....oh god...Christain rock.....*fear takes over*

Buttcrackdivine said:
Sound close to the Christian rock group delerious.....*shudders*....oh god...Christain rock.....*fear takes over*

isnt that a direct contradiction?

Back