Democrat game plan

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
This is a (supposed) insider memo regarding the 2006 elections & the game plan the Democrat party wishes to use.

1)We'll actually catch binLaden.

2)We'll get our troops out of Iraq

3)We'll impeach Bush
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, if they feel the need to focus the entire war on one man, so be it. He's already got his feet to the fire & is impotent (at least as far as being a threat goes)

Cut & run...it's the Democrat way

Please do. He's lost his mind & he may have gone so far over teh line that we can't support him any longer. Plus, Dick Cheney need a news title.

good luck in helping the Republicans win another election. Now, if we could just find some actual conservatives...whats Zell Miller doing?

Jay Leno put it best, I think... he said that they say they'll find the leader of Al Qaeda, which is interesting since they can't even find the leader of the Democratic Party.

He also pointed out that at Barbra Streisand's upcoming $1,600-a-seat concerts, one of the country's most famous Democrats will have concerts that only Republicans can afford to go to.

yeah, um, the next election will present a rare opportunity for the democrats, but i'm sure they'll fuck it up by fielding someone that's way too far off on the "pussy" left like kerry.

there was something in their statement about ending dependence on foreign oil. great idea. should be the #1 priority for the US. bush pays lip service to having a real energy policy. apparently, now, so do the democrats. somebody please wake me when someone actually steps up to the plate...

1)We'll actually catch binLaden.

I like that one. The Russians put probably a thousand times the resources into it, without all these pesky "human rights" caveats and never came close.

If Wes Clark gets the nomination he will own everyone except Colin Powell.

If it was between Hillary and John McCain I would have to see who McCain would pick as a VP before I made up my mind.

If it was Hillary and Jeb Bush the votes would go down party lines and be a close call.

i thought cheney WAS president...

yeah hillary v jeb. that'd be great! kinda like "spy versus spy" but "tard versus tard" instead.

i think i might vote for mccain, though i'm old enough to run now, so i just may vote for myself as a write-in candidate.

highwayman said:
another term of Clinton would be paramount to :banana2: the America as a nation...

I would take incredible ceativity and resolve to :banana2: America as a nation more than the current administration is.

highwayman said:
Thats how I felt between Bush and Gore...
I went with Bush because another term of Clinton would be paramount to :banana2: the America as a nation...

The only worse possibility that year was McCain vs Gore

Back