Democrats Have a 'Disease'

They need to break the tie to simpering liberalism. But then the Republicans need to break the tie to the religious right. Once again, more the same than different.

I keep saying it but no one ever notices that it's correct. :D

Both sides need to do serious house cleaning, too bad the voters don't want to take the time out of making a paycheck to do research on the candidate they vote for...

chcr said:
They need to break the tie to simpering liberalism. But then the Republicans need to break the tie to the religious right. Once again, more the same than different.

I keep saying it but no one ever notices that it's correct. :D

Yep the Right needs to embrace Satanism!

Betcha you are like that IRL too ain't cha?

Why would breaking ties with the religious right mean they would be embracing Satanism? Do you use that kind of logic IRL too?

Winky said:
Yep the Right needs to embrace Satanism!

Betcha you are like that IRL too ain't cha?
Stop trying to make sense. It's clearly beyond your limited capabilities. One question though, If I didn't believe in one, why in the name of everything you pretend to not hold holy would I believe in the other one? Just curious, I don't expect and would be shocked to insensibility by a cogent, coherent answer. Yep, uh-huh.

chcr said:
They need to break the tie to simpering liberalism. But then the Republicans need to break the tie to the religious right.

Liberalism is evil incarnate

so the evil Demorats need to 'act' like they are not associated with it to further their evil plans

The Religious Right is sweet holy goodness
and the RIGHT needs to consider its association with it too further its
continuing crusade to save the Nation from you evil bastardos, get it?

The lame-assed attempt to equate my side as being the opposite side of the same coin is valid though…

Just as Mother Teresa was the opposite of Joe Stalin!

Winky said:
The lame-assed attempt to equate my side as being the opposite side of the same coin is valid though…

*sigh* You just don't get it, do you? :grinno:

When did I say that they were "opposite sides of the same coin?" I don't think they are "opposite sides of the same coin," they're the same thing called by different names. I'm sure they really appreciate your failure to understand that though. It's really nice how they dress it up and march it around every autumn, but the simple fact is that they want you to think the way they tell you to. Congratulations on being one of the sheep.

Why would breaking ties with the religious right mean they would be embracing Satanism? Do you use that kind of logic IRL too?

Winky said:
Liberalism is evil incarnate

so the evil Demorats need to 'act' like they are not associated with it to further their evil plans

The Religious Right is sweet holy goodness
and the RIGHT needs to consider its association with it too further its
continuing crusade to save the Nation from you evil bastardos, get it?

Just as Mother Teresa was the opposite of Joe Stalin!

What the issue that keeps coming up is the hypocracy and the double standards of the left of the quest for power.

Corruption has been seen on both sides of the fence the last several years and there is no way I can defend the republicans that got caught, they will face the justice they deserve...

highwayman said:
What the issue that keeps coming up is the hypocracy and the double standards of the left of the quest for power.

Corruption has been seen on both sides of the fence the last several years and there is no way I can defend the republicans that got caught, they will face the justice they deserve...
See, in my view that same hypocrisy exists on both "sides." The real point is that in general there is a very small pool of people who get to wield power in this country. Everything else is just a dog and pony show for the unwashed masses (that's us'ns). They pander to the lowest common denominator on each side of the political spectrum, but they all are looking for the same thing and will say or do anything to get it. Hence, no difference. Try it like this. Fascism is the ultimate expression of conservatism, communism the ultimate expression of liberalism (oversimplification, I know, but bear with me). What is the difference between fascism and communism to the average citizen?

Down with Disease!

1117_426x104.jpg

Back