Democrats killing soldiers

flavio said:
If you lurked around their quite a bit you'd have seen that there's more than 1 or 2 founding members. What reason would you have to question their ethics or validity or figure it was 1 or 2.

There's actually a couple other groups similar to this one.
I didn't look over the Whole site. Apparently they'll do have it in a very conspicuous place.
flavio said:
I tried to check for you but it seems they keep their member info pretty confidential. :shrug:

flavio said:
What reason would you have to question their ethics or validity or figure it was 1 or 2.

Because there's people out there like John Kerry. :p

flavio said:
The founding members was easy to find.

I don't get it.
I guess I'm not looking in the right place...
Got a link?

Kerry will say anything to make GW look bad, or anything associated with him.
He's a bitter bitter man now. Whacked out too.

Why recruitment is down:

There are several reason some of the military services can't meet recruitment goals:

* Competition from a booming civilian job market

* Record college enrollment

* A declining 20-something population

Other factors include shrinking military budgets since the Vietnam War that have resulted in less interest among young Americans in joining the 1.4 million-member all-volunteer military.
http://www.cnn.com/US/9909/30/army.recruitment/#3

Uh-oh Flaves---that's a CNN story from 1999. And dare I mention who was in the Oval Office (and who was under the desk) at that time? Think maybe these things go in cycles?

But lest I stray from the subject at hand:

And, in a trend that bewilders and dismays those opposed to the war in Iraq, enlistment numbers are up and recruiting goals are mostly being met or exceeded.

For four out of the past five years, the Army has exceeded its goal for active-duty recruits, while regularly increasing the number desired. Fiscal 2005, which ended Sept. 30, was the first year it fell short, getting 92 percent of its 80,000 goal.

The Air Force, Navy, and Marine Corps have all met or exceeded their annual recruiting goals for every year since September 11, although some monthly and quarterly shortfalls have occurred.

For Marine recruits, chances of seeing combat are high, and that's why they join.

"I want to see action," says Christian Parker Dillard, 18, during a rare break in training at Parris Island.

"I had to do something," he says, before engaging in a bit of interservice rivalry. "I'm above average and didn't want to join the Army and be like everyone else."
http://www.washingtontimes.com/national/20051107-122440-6263r_page2.htm

Let's see..... Didn't want to join the Army..... Hmmmm, go on..... Airforce, Marines, and Navy have all MET or EXCEEDED their annual recruiting goals.....Connecting any dots yet flava?

Why is it so hard for you to believe young men and women continue to enlist because they truly believe they are doing great things and love their country?

:shrug:

When every newspaper a potential recruit reads or news program they watch is headlined by Abu-Gurab, Gitmo, pee-stained Qurans, and naked Twister, courtesy of the LMSM, why do you expect the military and national guard to be overflowing with new recruits?

I thought this was what the left wanted, yet they are the first to complain about it. No, they are not complaining, they are applauding. Consider that retention is the more important benchmark, as we are keeping experienced men and women in theater. And the retention numbers are up.

Strange, the left doesn't seem dismayed when "foreign fighters" join the other side seeking war.

It is almost as though they are not opposed to war by definition, but rather to America being involved in one.

Back